Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Bright as a Sunflower

It's been raining these past days so I had to brighten up my gloomy day with a sunflower crop top. I don't want to blend in with the weather. I bet you also experience it. For sure, you know the feeling of feeling blue on a gloomy or rainy weather.

I was in the mood of putting on my SHOP LOCA MANILA high waisted jeans and sunflower crop top. This casual outfit is good-to-go with catchy accessories like a turban, FASHION SPICE MANILA Mise en Doir pearl earrings, EYE KNOW RIGHT round sunnies, white VELOCI watch, white FEET HER WELL flats and HIPSTOP yellow snake skin clutch.










I love this look. It's easy, breezy and comfortable.


Turban: Gift from my sister
Pants: SHOP LOCA MANILA
Bag: HIPSTOP
Watch: VELOCI TIME
Footwear: FEET HER WELL


I hope everyone's safe from the Typhoon and praying for the families who were affected by the Typhoon.

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA
Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment