Friday, September 11, 2015

Lace-Up Gladiator Flats for Women With Muscular Legs

I know why you opened this page. ;-P I just want to say, "I feel you". I honestly don't have that model-physique or those pencil-looking-bodies that fit into every dress but I love fashion so blah! I'm one of those women with muscular legs who is struggling to fit in those leather knee high gladiator sandals so finally I found a solution! I found my Lace-Up Gladiator Flats in TUTUM SHOP.

For girls with muscular legs, the struggle is real when it comes to shoe shopping. While other women shop for shoes depending on our style preferences and budget, for us, it's a whole different story. Some questions we ask ourselves: Will they pinch my calves? Will it look like my calves can't breath? and etc. You can leave a comment of some of your questions you always ask yourself when it comes to shoe shopping so I might help you out and give you a solution to your dilemma.

Here are some tips:

1.) You can go for a skin-tone colored lace-up flats so it'll look like an extension of the legs and make muscular ones look longer.

2.) Opt for a pointed-tip rather than round-tip shoes. Unlike rounded tip shoes, pointed tip shoes make you look lighter and not heavier.

3.) You got to show a little more skin. It will make your legs look leaner and even longer. Open-toe or cutouts are going to look a little better. Be proud of those muscles and flaunt it. 










Be proud of what God gave you. You are beautiful in God's eyes.  
Don't be afraid to flaunt what you have.

Dress: SPRING DAISIES PH
Footwear: TUTUM SHOP

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts peculiarstuff

    ReplyDelete