Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Red Dress Through The Holiday Season

Who's already planning on what to wear this coming Holiday season? The season of Christmas parties is fast approaching and the inevitable question is, "What to wear?" This is not an easy question to answer especially to women. So here's one outfit idea but you can have these following options as well: 

1. Go all-out and dress in a party dress. 
2. Keep it simple or minimalistic and effortlessly chic with top and pants ensemble. 
3. Dress up your casual jeans but match it with a sparkly or metallic top.

For my outfit, there's no denying the power of wearing red. I feel instantly more confident, bold, and sexy in the hue. This color really inspires my holiday dressing. 











Remember this quote, "A woman never needs an excuse to wear a flattering red dress with heels!"


Footwear: TRES SHOES PH
Watch: VELOCI
Hat: Terranova


Follow me on Instagram: 
@GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment