Sunday, December 6, 2015

Chanelling My Inner Kylie Jenner

I know everyone's been talking about Kylie Jenner's drastic transformation like her lips, her chest, her waist. Everything is very different from the first time we saw her in the 1st season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. However, there's only one things that's really consistent with Kylie Jenner... Her style. She may be best known for her beauty like the random changing of hair and full lips but her style is just awesome.

She is one of my style icons because she dresses up differently from her older sisters so for this outfit that I'm wearing I'm channeling my inner Kylie Jenner. Kylie loves denim so I pulled out my oversized ombre polo and wore it as a dress then paired it with a pair of H&M thigh-high boots that Matt gave me last Christmas. Polished this outfit with my favorite cats eye shades so far that I got from Georgina Sasha, studded backpack from Twinsies Shop and Veloci watch.









Amazingly enough, dressing like Kylie Jenner kinda boosted my confidence. I really admire how unique her style is. She totally rocks edgy and crazy outfits.
Do you agree?

Footwear: H&M
Sunnies: GEORGINA SASHA
Watch: VELOCI


Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3









No comments:

Post a Comment