Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My Post-Workout Outfit

I just want to share my fashion fitness regime before the year ends. True fit and fab women would know when it comes to what to wear, to and from the gym. Throw all your baggy old t-shirt and start mix and match your regular wardrobe as well as your workout one.  In my case, I like to wear something loose after I workout. A t-shirt is fine to wear as long as it just needs to be a decent one like a loose V-neck T-shirt or a T-shirt dress like what I'm wearing. It's lightweight and comfortable enough to wear under those sore muscles. You wouldn't want to wear something tight and you can't even walk straight or you can't raise your arms after a good workout. Right?
Adidas have really stepped up over the last seasons. They have been focusing more on fashionable and wearable clothes that women will really look forward to wear in and out the gym. This season they've dropped some pieces that I'm really happy to wear.  





A loose V-neck T-shirt or a T-shirt dress is a must-have basic to add your gym bag.
T-shirt Dress: ADIDAS
Footwear: ADIDASSnapback: HATSOCIETY PH

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment