Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Fast Way To Get Rid of Dead Skin Cells Off Your Body by Skin Philosophie

I am so happy that I was able to visit my derma, Skin Philosophie. I've been really busy with my Volleyball season and finally I have time to have some pampering. As a volleyball player, it's normal for us to have scars. These scars are very difficult to remove completely so Dr. Kyla Talens advised me to try Full Body Microdermabrasion.

How does it work? Microdermabrasion is a safe, effective and non-invasive skin resurfacing procedure that deeply polished and stimulates the skin using densely packed genuine laser-cut diamond tops (See photo below) to remove dead skin cells. Removing dead skin cells promote the growth of healthy new cells for a smoother and flawless complexion. This is absolutely perfect for my case.  I have a lot of scars. You just can't imagine my dilemma.






The Microdermabrasion system works based on 2 function: exfoliation and vacuum. It comes with a tipped wand of varied size and coarseness for different types and depths of resurfacing. The wand tip is made of natural diamond chips which polishes the skin and removes dead cells, which are then vacuumed back into a waste filter.  Look at those dead cells. Bye bye dead cells!






Many people ask this question, "Does it hurt?" Definitely NO, you may feel a slight abrasion and suction but there's no pain at all.

And, "How long is the Procedure?" The treatment time depends on your face and/or body areas and skin condition. It takes about 45 minutes to an hour. Rough skin zones and larger body areas may last longer.





For those who are really interested, this is perfect to treat acne scars, chicken pox scars, body scars and other discoloration. When used in the underarms, it can help with ingrown hairs and discoloration. This is a lot safer than chemical peel.

Lastly, I'm really excited to share the result. My skin feels smoother and it looks lighter. Right hand undergone Microdermabrasion. As you can see, I even have battle scars on my hands from volleyball. Perks of being an athlete.





Everybody wants fast results so I highly recommend this treatment from Skin Philosophie.
Results can be seen and felt right after the first treatment with an improvement in skin texture and appearance.  Remember, you can do this every 2 weeks and avoid sun exposure. Make sure to apply sunblock.
For queries, please call +639178664433 and Follow them on:

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3







1 comment:



  1. There are so much important for get an idea. This is a nice Post thats you know about beauty. I am enjoyed reading your description. I offer to you Laser hair removal lakeway

    ReplyDelete