Thursday, August 11, 2016

Things I Should Always Have in My Gym Bag

Hey guys! I just want to share the things I recommend and that I keep in my bag. These are the things that I usually bring to the gym or to my training.

Every gym bag is unique, and will probably reflect the fitness goals and personality of the person who carries it, every bag should have a few essentials. 







1.) QUALITY WORKOUT CLOTHES

When you go for a workout, always go for comfort over anything else. But for me, I for both comfort & style with my ADIDAS gears. Without good training clothes, you'll probably going to have a hard time working out. So, if you hit the gym, remember to wear some breathable or well-fitted clothing. 


2.) A SHAKER BOTTLE
A gym bag isn't complete without a quality shaker bottle. I strictly drink PROMATRIX 7 after an intense workout. A lot of women get the impression that protein shakes are only for body builders. It’s true that high-protein shakes can help develop lean muscle mass, which is a benefit for all women, but it’s also true that shakes can encourage fat loss, increase satiety, deliver essential nutrients and even improve metabolic activity. 

3.) DELICIOUS CALORIE-COUNTED MEAL
I believe in the notion, "You are what you eat". Before I often eat fast food and I exercise regularly but I didn't see any result. So, I tried DELICIOUS DIET PH. They deliver healthy packed meals for 5 days every week. It's pretty convenient for me since I'm always on the go. 

4.) NIVEA IN-SHOWER INTENSIVE SKIN CONDITIONER
A post workout shower is essential in terms of hygiene. I can't get out of the gym after a workout without taking a shower. The sweat that we produce whilst exercising might be a good session, but people would prefer to heart about it rather than smell it. ;-P I always bring my NIVEA In-Shower Intensive Skin Conditioner for my dry skin. The formula contains rich nourishing Almond Oil that leaves the skin feeling soft and smoother.  This product is super hassle-free because the unique water-activated formula is designed to be used after shower gel, leaving the skin feeling silky, soft and smooth without the sticky feeling.

These fitness must-haves are perfect for anyone and any goal.
No more going to the gym empty-handed! Fill your bag with these items and set yourself up for a more productive workout. 

#NIVEAInShowerSkinConditioner

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this list of essential things to carry in gym bag. I will also start yoga classes so this post will be helpful for me. From Carbon38.com I have also bought perfect workout gear of Lululemon. Everything is just amazing and I am so keen to start working out in these clothes.

    ReplyDelete