Thursday, August 18, 2016

DIY Diamond Peel At Home?! | Aesthetique Revitalize Microdermabrasion Device

I'm so happy because I was able to find a handy diamond peel device from AESTHETIQUE SOLUTIONS which I can use at home and bring when I travel months ago. This is perfect for my uneven skin tone. It's gentle and yet as effective as a professional treatment. 

My skin got clearer in just weeks, it lightened my pimple scars, my face feels smoother and softer and cheesy as it sounds, I feel more confident about myself. I highly recommend it! 






The kit comes with the diamond peel device, fine and standard tips, filters and a base charger which can fit in a small pouch for traveling. So, how much for this device? It's only P10,000 pesos. This device will last for years other than going to a derma and pay P2000 and up per session. You will save a lot of money plus you can do it anytime and anywhere.







You can also avail Aesthetique Skin Care set when you order the Revitalise Microdermabrasion Device kit online at www.aesthetique-solutions.comwww.zalora.com.ph , www.calyxta.com and www.beautymnl.com






For me, it's worth the investment.

#AesthetiqueSolutions


Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA


Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MelissaGohing/

Til' my next post! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment