Sunday, April 19, 2015

Chella Vibe

Sorry, this will be quick because I have a game later. So here it goes. 



Since it's Coachella season, it's time to embrace the bohemian style. For this look, I teamed my ensemble with pink PANOPLIA coordinates, together with VETUS SHOP crochet vest, Zara leather boots, KIKAYS BOUTIQUE fringe bag, GEORGINA SASHA chandelier earrings & LADY MARMALADE SHOP necklace.



If you want to stand out in the crowd, choose loud prints and patterns, ethnic tunics and vintage-look tees; it's all about being seen under the sun this summer. You can also choose from cut-off denim shorts paired with bring or neon wells, or long maxi dresses match with stylish open-toe gladiators.


Be playful because it's all about fun this summer.












Top & Bottom Coordinates: PANOPLIA
Crochet Vest: VETUS SHOP
Footwear: Zara
Earrings: GEORGINA SASHA

Okay. I gotta go to my game now. Hope you liked it. ;-)


Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment