Thursday, April 2, 2015

Keep Your Head Warm & Peppers Cold

Sorry for the late post of this outfit because I was really busy working and preparing for a volleyball league, Philippine Superliga. I collaborated with Shuttered Realties by Raniel Fernandez. Drop by his Facebook page for his wonderful works.


Fun fact about me, I have tons of joggers or trousers inside my closet. I think it's a must-have piece in your wardrobe if you're not a pants person like me. Who says good style can't be comfortable? The beauty of jogger pants lies is twofold. First, they are basically dressed-up sweatpants, meaning you can wear it both at home and out of the house, and nobody will judge you. Second, it goes pretty much with everything inside your closet. So, say hello to sports luxe with joggers.
















If you don't want to wear real pants, it's time for you to jump on the jogger bandwagon with me.

Bottom: Nike
Footwear: Nike

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment