Monday, April 27, 2015

Last Christmas

Hello everyone! Want to share you an outfit I wore last Christmas. Credits to Shuttered Realities by Raniel Hernandez for the wonderful photos. 

Every Christmas, I always think of a "bongga" outfit for Christmas party. I assume everyone does too.    For my Christmas outfit, I've thought of wearing my H&M thigh-high booths that Matt gave me. Since we don't have winter or fall here in the Philippines, I think Christmas or Ber months is the perfect time to wear these lovely booties. 

Sweater dresses and thigh-highs are a great combo. A long-sleeved sweater dress can look a little off when it's styles with the wrong shoes but a pair thigh-high booths is the perfect match. And, we know the power of a Little Black Dress or LBD for short. You look simple but glamorous at the same time. You only need minimal accessories to make a big impact so I just added Forever 21 body chain necklace, rings & Bershka round hat.









So what do you think of my "bongga" outfit. Hope you had an awesome day today. Toodles!

Hat: Bershka
Dress: Forever 21
Footwear: H&M
Accessories: Forever 21

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment