Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pamper Yourself After a Busy Week

Finally, I had a chance to have a day to pamper myself after a long busy week. Like you know those days when you have a bad day and you just want to get some fresh air, get your nails done, get our hair fixed or go to the derma. But for today, I decided to drop by SKIN PHILOSOPHIE.

One thing I really love about the place is all of Dr. Kyla Talen's staff are so accommodating. If ever you'll go there, don't forget to try their tea. I totally feel at home whenever I go there.

I had my 3rd session  of Therma-Conductive Body Sculpting. For those who haven't heard about it yet, it's a body sculpting treatment that uses Radiofrequency (RF) energy to increase the metabolism of fat cells and releases fatty acids or liquid fat which will lead to the reduction in circumference of the treated area like lower abdomen, love handles & inner thighs. 

This is perfect for my case because I've been doing exercise and diet for ages but still it's not enough to trim those stubborn fats on my lower abdomen and inner thighs. Plus, whenever I lose weight cellulites come out and my skin looks like a dimpled cottage cheese. The RF tightens the skin through the stimulation of natural collagen production. As you slim down, you don't have to worry with sagging skin. ;-)










Note that you also need to go on a healthy diet and consistent exercise to keep the fat off. 

If you're interested with the treatment, please check out their website: http://skinphilosophie.com/dt_services/body-contouring/


Top: H&M
Eyewear: GEORGINA SASHA
Footwear: TUTUM SHOP
Accessories: GOOD FINDSSS



Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment