Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day to Night: Jumpsuit Friday

So it's a Friday. I bet you've already envisioned giving yourself a break from a crazy & stressful week with your friends or go out on a date. If you are like me, you would rather wear something that will look suitable for work and also great when you go out at night. Do up your day look & shine at night in this Laurence Jumpsuit from @theclothinghub. I chose this piece because it's versatile. A little black dress? How about a black jumpsuit?

For my daytime look, all I need is a black trimmed kimono from @anythinggoesstore to cover some skin and to make this look more conservative during the day.




But at night time, ditch the kimono! Be confident & show off what you got! Step outside of your comfort zone with me.




Go for a shoe-play and choose a pair of sexy pointed toe high heels to elongate your legs or anything that you are comfortable with.



Don't forget to add in a bag that will fit everything you need. For me, I chose this doctor's bag from @kikays_boutique because of its interesting details, spacious and it complements my outfit. It's just funny how men always wonder why every woman has to carry a bag wherever they go.




I don't know why but for me, black and gold are meant for each other. I must not forget my @velocitime gold voyager watch on a day like this. Lastly, chunky gold chain necklace & bracelet to finish off my glam outfit.





I knew that this piece could make a look from office appropriate to sexy and sophisticated at night. 

I dare you to try this for a less hassle yet chic  look.

Leave your thoughts on the comments section below.

Til' my next post! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment