Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fashion Dare: Let Your Man Pick An Outfit For You

I just have to admit that sometimes I can get into an Idon't-know-what-to-wear syndrome. So I literally relied on Matt to pick out a dress for the dinner out with his family. Sure, usually guys would just pick out the most decent dress out of all pre-screened selections but Matt proved me wrong. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He picked out this beautiful long maxi dress from Forever 21. Say goodbye to skintight mini dress and say hello to the maxi dress trend. Maxi dresses were a staple during summer season. From a beach cover up to a dinner date. The maxi dress has got you covered. Boys would love to see you classy and not showing up too much skin. Find out what he likes and flaunt it off.
 
 
 
 .
 
 
 
Slipped on DCG FASHION's gold chandelier necklace to enhance the maxidress.
 

 
 
 
Gold ring bracelet to match with the necklace and white handbag from KIKAYS BOUTIQUE.
 
 

 
 
 
Do you love the result?
 
Why don't you try it for yourself. Make your man feel special and go "wow" with the outfit he picked out for you.
 
Leave your thoughts on the comments section below.
Til' my next post! :-)
 

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe that kuya matt pick a lovely dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. lunettes de soleil homme levi s

    ReplyDelete