Sunday, June 29, 2014

Look Forward to Mondays

Monday can set the tone for your entire week.
I confess. I've never been much of a Monday person. I always wish to fast forward to weekends.
But I have to try to make every Monday matter and to understand how much you can do if you get off a great start.



One of my favorite corporate outfits is a pencil skirt & white Celeste inner top from GLITZY GLAM SHOP. Balanced out a fitted pencil skirt with an over-sized black blazer with white lining from THE BRAND TRUNK.




Look over the details of my white Celeste top from GLITZY GLAM SHOP





This look can be worn at the office, for a date night, or cocktail hour with your girlfriends.




Since your blazer and top are making a bold statement, keep your accessories minimal.
Arm candies from DCG FASHION.




Others say wedges can find a home in the corporate because the big virtue of this pair is that its comfortable and I can run with it.




It's a Monday and imagine what you can do to make a difference in your life and in the lives of others.

Happy Monday!

Leave your thoughts on the comments section below.

Til' my next post! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment