Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Flare & Flatter

Slipped into my white camisole that is a perfect outfit builder. This cotton cami works well with popping navy paisley trousers from THE URBAN HOUR. This outfit is perfect while dealing with the sweltering weather of the Philippines. I really don't understand the bipolar weather. Sometimes it's cool when the rain pours but sometimes it feels like you're in the oven. Simply wear something loose but sultry little outfit. This flower crown from FLEUR DE CLEI adds that touch of hippy appeal to the ensemble.
 
 
 
 
This set of cotton camisole and print trouser combination is versatile. Don't be afraid to mix and match your wardrobe. What I love about this outfit is that it moves with your body and flatters your shape. Especially with the trousers, it allows you to feel comfortable at all times than wearing jeans.
 
 
 
 
P.S. This is what I love to wear on a lazy day.
 

 
 
Adding more flare with this leather fringe shoulder bag. Couldn't leave home without a watch. The brown leather strap from SPIFFY is just perfect.
 

 
 
On deciding what shoes to wear, I always choose comfort over anything else. Since I'm not blessed with height, I need a bit of height assistance. For everyday wear, I always go for wedge heels. They're are fashionable and versatile.
 
I guess camisoles and trousers are lazy day outfit-fixer.
 
Leave your thoughts on the comments section below.
 
Til' my next post! :-)

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment