Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My First Time to Box!


Yes, I tried boxing for the first time. As in put-on-huge-gloves-and-punch-hard-a-bag. It’s been so long since I planned this out and finally it did happen. Thank you so much Garren Elorde of Elorde Alabang for making it all happen. Can I just say I was nervous at first because I have never boxed in my life but everybody was so nice and my trainer was pushing me when I felt like giving up and that’s what I need..
 
 
 
 
 

Wore my "KISS MY ABS" statement tank top from RECOVERY WEAR as my fitspiration



 
 
 
If you ask me, boxing fitness classes can positively affect your overall confidence and self-esteem. I felt stronger and more confident knowing its also for self defense. For me, fitness is just to sweat but to learn how to set and achieve personal goals. The nice thing about boxing training is these traits often transfer over into everyday life. Wonder why athletes are also competitive outside the court. 
 
 

 
 
 
Overall, my experience at Elorde Alabang was great. The trainers are great at teaching proper technique and footwork. I learned the basics of how to punch, different combinations and even some terminology in just one session. I can't wait for my 2nd session.

I just want to share this quote for those who are still deciding, "If it's still in your mind, it's worth taking the leap".
 
Leave your thoughts on the comments section below.
Til' my next post! :-)


 
 

1 comment: