Thursday, June 12, 2014

Rain or Shine, Here I come!

 
Summer is over. Its time to look forward to the upcoming wet season. Are you ready? I sure am ready for cooler temperature with this outfit. All ready to run anytime, rain or shine, in this Nike windbreaker that my boyfriend's little brother gave me. Thank you Christian!
 
 
 
 
I have to admit, I become extremely lazy on rainy days BUT, and that's a big but I don't want to let the weather stop me. So I stepped out in style, rain or shine with my windbreaker on. This windbreaker is lightweight and perfect for layering.
 
 
 
 
There is nothing worse on a rainy day than rain getting in your eyes and wind messing up your hair. Saving me from a bad hair day & keeping the rain out of my face, DGK Negative to Positive Snapback from HAT SOCIETY PH works.


After dodging the rain so I wont be late for my once-in-a-blue-moon lunch with my siblings, the beautiful sun comes out. I just had to take off my windbreaker because I don't want to melt inside. It was the best time for my white low back scoop tank top and paired it with Tracy denim shorts from INDIE-GO BOUTIQUE.
 
 
 
Slid on a slim, gold body chain inside my tank top for a lady like vibe against the sporty style.
 

 
Copped these Nike Sky-hi wedges from ITSSHOEMURA. This is perfect for a little girl who loves to wear heels and loves to wear sneakers as well.
 
Always remember, don't let the weather get your fashion spirits down.
 
Leave your thoughts on the comments section below.

Til' my next post! :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment