Thursday, June 19, 2014

Happy 4th!

It's been awhile since I've wore a short floral dress. So last June 14, I decided to wear this lovely H&M floral printed dress from FAB FINDS. And why? Because exactly four months from that day, I said yes to Matt to be his girlfriend. I love how this dress is colorful and fun just like how Matt brought color to my life and everyday is a fun-filled adventure with him.
 
 
 
 
The thing I like about this dress is that you can wear it for a day around the mall and then just add some heels for a formal dinner date in the evening, but for today, I put on these comfortable ballet flats from  FEET HER WELL.
 

 
 
If you like, you can add on some accessories to spice up the outfit like arm candies, pearl earrings, headband and an H&M clutch bag. Don't I look girly today? ;-P
 
 

 
 
Last but not the least, I just want to show you an addition to our family. Meet Stella the Sharpei! Matt gave her to me for our 4th monthsary or what he calls "Annimercary"gift. I named her Stella from my favorite German beer because she looks drunk all the time and she sleeps everywhere.
 



I've never felt this blessed and loved ever before. Thank you so much love!
 
Leave your thoughts on the comments section below.
Til' my next post! :-)























No comments:

Post a Comment