Friday, July 25, 2014

3 out of 18

Dance Diva Regine Tolentino has just recently launched RT INFINITY SHAWLS, which can be bought at REGINE'S BOUTIQUE. Check out their Facebook & Instagram account if you are interested or you can go to Unit 6 & 7 Valencia St. Corner N. Domingo St. Valencia Hills, Condo. Commercial Complex, Brgy. Valencia, Quezon City. 

I am not really a fan of scarves or shawls but who would have thought 
you can wear a shawl in 18 different ways?






For those of you that don't know, an infinity shawl is just a giant loop of fabric but it can be styled from being a simple shawl to a halter dress.

So I thought I'd show you the 3 out of the 18 ways I would wear the infinity shawl.


1.) BEACH WRAP SKIRT

This way is easy to pop after a day at the beach without dragging those sandy feet through your skirt. Paired it up with a cute STYLE N SHINE bandeau. Slipped on my Forever 21 body chain & BELLA MANILA cute gold sandals that matches my LAROVE SHOP  sunglasses and I'm good to go.




2.) HALTER DRESS

Turned the infinity shawl into a halter dress baring enough to turn head around. It's just easy. You need to step inside the scarf, pull the ends at the right and left sides, then tie or pin those ends together over your neck. Fasten with a gold plated belt to accentuate your curves.







3.) KNEE LENGTH SKIRT

This lightweight infinity shawl falls lightly over your curves and offer casual comfort for a day of errands or work. I like the sporty/casual dressy vibe of this outfit. Slipped on my Bensimon pair to complete the casual look. I usually opt to just wear a watch like from BENCH TIME on a day of errands to track time. If you are unsure about showing 








 So there you have it! 3 out of 18 ways to wear your RT infinity shawl!








So what's your fave way of styling the Infinity Shawl? Go try it yourself!
Leave your thoughts and comments section below. 


Til' my next post! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment