Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dare with a Twist

Here's a serious question, "Have you ever felt that you're holding back from wearing something?". My answer would be a big YES! I've been seeing a lot of these dresses on the internet and also when Emma Watson wore it although I was hesitant to give it a try. But it's time to conquer my fear and put on a checkmark on my wish lists.






One thing I love about a dress is it can be transformed and styled for different occasions. I wore my INDIEGO-GO BOUTIQUE twist front maxi dress in hippie style. It's not only comfortable but it's equally wearable for day as it is for night. 






For a day look, I wore it with my GEORGINA SASHA round-framed #Gsunnies & Forever 21 Panama hat.






Don't forget to put a fringe accent to get the indie bohemian look. I got this nice fringe bag from KIKAYS BOUTIQUE.





Slipped on to these edgy gold plated sandals.





 THE KIKAY ETC Arm Candies & rings.






DCG FASHION's statement necklace to finish the look.






If you have fear and it's holding you back from something, don't let it swallow you and approach it with confidence. You'll feel damn good when you finally break through.

You'll only find out if you take that one extra step off your comfortable edge.

Leave your thoughts and comments section below.


Til' my next post! <3
 







1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Melissa! This is @scene_stealer on IG, where you bought the cut-out sandals on this blog post :) We love how you look elegant in our pair! May we request that you give us credit for this and also add #iwearscenestealer when you IG this? Hihi thanks a bunch and God bless!

    ReplyDelete