Sunday, July 13, 2014

Out of the Blue

Hello everyone! I hope you had an amazing weekend. To start of the week right, I am being productive by posting an outfit today. For this look,  I feel like wearing blue all of a sudden. I rarely choose this kind of color because to those who knew my background, I've been really used to the color green. And wearing the blue color seems "taboo" (you know, because of the school rivalry thing).






The H&M top and Forever 21 bottom are my lovely choice from ZHAIS CLOSET,  the shop has so many authentic branded clothes, bags, make ups and accessories straight from the US.






I decided to have another touch of blue with this 3-way bag from THE PINK DRESSER. In all fairness, I fell in love with this color and I don't regret of taking a leap of faith. The color just pops out and brightens the whole look.








Adding a touch of glamour with this gold dangling earrings that Matt gave me for a present last Valentines day. 






With all these blue, I also pray for a clear blue sky but I heard a storm will come soon.

So stay dry and stay safe everyone!

Leave your thoughts and comments section below.


Til' my next post! <3







1 comment:

  1. I like the taboo thing! :) I guess most of the La Sallians like us don't have a lot of green clothes in their closets! :) Anyhoo,you're looking good as always ate Liss! May it be inside and outside the court.Congratulationso on your W against Cagayan! Haven't seen youonthe last 2 sets because reports said you back is aching. Get well soon to you and Ate Moks! See you on the Semi Finals! Btw, you got a great hairstyle on that game! :)

    ReplyDelete