Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Game on!

Sporting a casual look/sporty look to my boyfriend's game.  I am wearing a Terranova basic track pants paired with a simple white tank top. This is the first time I tried this look and good thing I was able to pull it off. Since these are the most comfortable pair of pants I own for now, I'll look for reasons to wear them often.





If you want to wear a sporty look, it is important to wear pair track pants with a fitted top. It's easy to lose yourself in a huge baggy shirt when you're looking for comfort but your outfit definitely loses its style quality.






So avoid wearing loose shirts. Track pants have a casual vibe that you really need to step up your game in styling or else the style may look a bit sloppy.





Got shady in a stylish way with my EYE KNOW RIGHT sunnies & UNDEFEATED 5 strike snapback.





And the best part of this outfit is my personalized & handmade EDGE CO gold accessories. I had them engraved "Liss & Matt" behind a barcode tag. They also have different charms you can choose from to personalize your bracelet or necklace. I am so in love with mine!





L is for my love for Moschino. This is my favorite on-the-go bag. I can use it on a regular day and at parties.





The must-have footwear to really achieve a sporty look is sneakers. 




Before I end this, I just want to congratulate the Green Archers for winning their game against UE. The game was breathtaking and they had a good bounce back to win the game. 

So for this outfit, I just want to communicate the sense of being comfortable as well as the sense of fashion. Always put comfort over anything else. But... how about both? ;-)

Leave your thoughts and comments section below. 

Til' my next post! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment