Sunday, July 27, 2014

Laid Black

Some people make color choices a big deal each day. Do you feel like wearing bright colors or dark colors on different days? The color choices some make have meanings behind it. I guess I'm one of those "mood dressers" as what they call it. 






For this day, black is the color to wear but don't get me wrong. I wore black not because I'm depressed but because of the weather. It was gloomy outside when I peeked from the window so I assumed its going to rain and my forecast was right. I'm glad I wore all black going to the event. I don't like the idea wearing bright colors when its raining so hard outside. Do you feel me?






Black is a fashion staple and pretty much go with 
everything and that can be worn to a different occasions. This THE URBAN HOUR black jogger pants are a perfect mix of both lazy day comfort and runway ready style.  Just perfect to go to an event on a rainy & lazy day.






Paired the jogger pants with a basic tee from BANANA REPUBLIC. 






Adding a pair of block heel sandals made me feel dressed up.






Spiced up my all black outfit with gold accessories. My choices to go with this outfit are FASHION SPICE MANILA chunky chain necklace, THE KIKAY ETC arm candies & VELOCI TIME cruiser watch. 





Mixing gold and black is a wardrobe makeover.

Don't get me wrong, I may feel lazy but when I put on clothes like this  but I feel strong, confident & comfortable. It's better to wear my clothes, and not have them wear me.

Leave your thoughts and comments section below. 

Til' my next post! <3





1 comment: