Sunday, July 20, 2014

Here Comes the Sun

The sun has finally come out after the dreadful storm, Glenda. I pray for the families who lost their loved ones from the typhoon. The weather is amazing now so I took advantage of it and decided to wear my aztec print cropped top from CERE COUTURE






Wearing Aztec prints demonstrates that you know how to keep up with trends. You can pair this amazing print with solid color or leather. The top looks fantastic with the leather shorts from MAUDE CLOTHING.





More importantly, style up your outfit with accessories. These prints are bold so its better to keep your accessories minimum. You don't want to look like a tribal print gone wrong.





Aztec prints go really well with gold accessories. Wore my Forever 21 gold bangles & gold coin hoop earrings. 






Since the sun is out, it's a perfect day to wear my Forever 21 Panama Hat and SUNNIES HUB Sunnies.  






Fringes really give your outfit that little pop of bohemian so KIKAYS BOUTIQUE fringe shoulder bag is perfect.






An easy choice  of footwear for this outfit is my Zara ankle boots because its great when you're on the go. I can wear this comfortable pair all day.

Don't shy away from bold prints! 

I hope this has given you some style inspiration. 

Leave your thoughts and comments section below.

Til' my next post! <3















No comments:

Post a Comment