Sunday, July 13, 2014

Perfect Tuck & Ready to Jump

One piece swimsuits or bodysuits are no longer boring! For those who have watched Baywatch, bodysuits looked hot on Pamela and Yasmine. Just perfect for your friend's pool party, for the beach or interchangeable with your favorite top under some high waisted jean shorts. Jumped in my bodysuit from LAROVE SHOP that's perfectly tucked in my acid washed high waisted shorts.




This body suit will give you a perfect tuck, no matter what you wear it with. I chose to wear it with a high waisted shorts. You know why? For a short girl like me, I really wish to look taller with the clothes I'm wearing. But I don't have to fret anymore because thank God for high waisted shorts. You'll get longer legs in seconds.




Covered up in a flowy white kimono from I LOVE KIMONOS. This is the perfect breezy light weight cover up that will also protect your skin from the sun.




There is a day that all I need is a good book to read while I'm laying around under the sun and eating a pint of New Zealand Natural Phils "Hokey Pokey" ice cream. Do you know that the "Hokey Pokey" ice cream has a special hearts in the hearts of all New Zealanders? It's one of the popular flavors of ice cream in the country. It's made by adding Toffee to vanilla ice cream. The bits of the light airy toffee makes an instant hit in your tastebuds. I can definitely finish a pint or more in a day.
  



Sharing this quote, "Your body is a reflection of your lifestyle". Yes, I have a muscular physique because I'm an athlete and I'm proud of it. I am not the typical blogger who can fit in any clothes but I hold on to this quote, "It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it." and it's how confident you are when you face the world. For me, muscles are beautiful. Strength is beautiful. Strength that amazes and fears men. Strength that are developed from struggles. Strength that gives you courage to surmount any hardships that life gives you and won't let you ever give up.

So what are you waiting for? Your greatest self has been waiting for your whole life, don't  make it wait any longer and go beyond your limitations.

Be strong. Be confident. Be you! 

Leave your thoughts and comments section below.


Til' my next post! <3
















No comments:

Post a Comment