Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blue Sunday Dress

Last Sunday, I decided to wear a blue dress. I'm not really the type who would wear a short dress because I'm pretty conscious with my battle scars from volleyball. However, this color really caught my eye when I saw it. I had this piece hanging in my wardrobe for a long time so I finally decided to wear it on a special day. Matt & I usually like to wear matching clothes during Sundays to church so he pulled of those nice Zara long sleeves from his closet that pretty matches my dress. 

After church we had to drive all the way to BF Homes, Paranaque for my nephews 4th birthday party so I just kept my outfit simple: CERTAIN THINGS blue dress, waist belt and block heels sandals. Accessorized my outfit with ASHBY bag, FRANZL BAJADA customized earrings and Forever 21 ring.











Footwear: Primadonna
Bag: ASHBY
Earrings: FRANZL BAJADA
Ring: Forever 21

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA
Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment