Friday, October 3, 2014

Go Green

How's everyone been doing? Posting a sporty outfit today sporting the colors of green & white that represents my alma mater. I know all Lasallians are still coping up with the loss but win or lose, I'm still proud of how the athletes play for their school and supporters. Moving on, since season is getting near I have to do some extra work out especially cardio. By the way, I LOVE RUNNING. Especially, hitting the road alone and feeling the breeze brushing through my skin. Running, it's a way for me to think. You don't know how it helps me think deeper about things in my life. 

Other than the brain benefits of running, it's the best cardiovascular exercise ever. This is the cardio you can do at home and anywhere plus you don't need any equipment. It helps you burn fats developed in your body. But for those who have some problems with running then you can go slow at slow pace first. It also helps you tone those flabby part of the body. 

So, all you need is a pair of quality and light running shoes. A 145 pounds person can easily burn 300 calories in 30 minutes. There is no "right" cardio exercise. The best choice for you is the one that you enjoy and the one you'll work the hardest at. Set a goal, blast those calories to & get in great shape.


















Sports Wear: HALISIFITS
Voss Water: QUINTESSENTIAL
Bose SIE2i Earphones: ELEKSIS MARKETING
Socks: AESICS
Shoes: NIKE



Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment