Monday, September 29, 2014

Awakening





Happy Monday my lovely readers? Let's start this week with an inspirational uplift, shall we? I just want to share that I had a beautiful Sunday at church yesterday with my sisters wearing my white Tilly set from DRESSCODE PROJECT. Accessorized it with my STYLE N SHINE Kortny sunnies, white plated belt, MOONSTONE JEWELS bracelet, ASHBY black Nicole tote bag and SPRING MANILA Helga flats. It always feels good ending your week by going to church to reflect and ask forgiveness from the wrong things you've done. Then by Monday, you feel refreshed and ready for another week ahead.  







I go to Victory Malate or Greenhills. The pastor talked about the new Mission series called "Uncharted". It's about discovering your role in reaching out to lost cities and training leaders. You may think you lack ability or influence to make a difference but with God, nothing is impossible. I want to share this verse from Matthew 5:13,14 that Jesus says,
"You are the salt of the earth...You are the light of the world...".







If you are wondering, the presence of salt and light has an immediate effect on the surroundings. Salt causes a transformation in the substances it is added to and light makes visible things which were previously unseen. It brings relief and clarity to the fear and confusion brought by darkness. In this verse, Jesus calls every believer of His to make a difference in the world.     Now, have you ever asked yourself why do you go to church? And, what is your purpose after you get out of church? 















There is more that I could share. However, for now this is a really great lesson to share from what I learned from church yesterday. 

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment