Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sun Shower Kisses

Hello lovies! Happy Sunday! I hope you guys are all well. Just a quick hello because I have to run some errands and I have to go to church. So I leave you with this lovely OOTD: Ribbon tie front crop top + Fishtail  Skirt with sunflower burst from SKY CASTLE CO. I love how the fishtail skirt accentuates the curve of the hip and then flares from the knee down.

They say being fashionable isn't always comfortable but for me, comfort comes first. SKY CASTLE CO ankle strap pumps are made for all-day comfort. And last but not the least, accessories to finish off the outfit. Slipped on DCG FASHION necklace, GOLDS SMITH'S GRAND DAUGHTER arm candies, SHOP GEORGINE metallic bucket bag & BERSHKA round fedora hat.




















How do you like fishtail skirt?

Show those curves instead of hiding them!

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment