Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Green or White? White

Sorry cause it took me days to post this outfit on my blog. I've been really busy with my other priorities. 

So, here yah go!

I wore an all-white ensemble to the DLSU vs NU Round 2 game. I wanted something different(not wearing a green colored shirt) that's comfy enough for a few hours outside but still put-together. Opted for a sleeveless oversized blazer from one of my favorite shops, THE URBAN HOUR and paired it with a white vintage shirt that my mom passed on to me. I completed this all-white ensemble with Comfort Plus wedges while subtle Forever 21 gold bangle and DCG FASHION necklace rounded things off. And, a touch of sparkle with SHOP GEORGINE sequined sling bag.













Congratulations Green Archers! They showed everyone how to play like a champion. Let the green spirit soar. Animo!

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment