Friday, September 19, 2014

Never Coast

Bad weather or not, it's still a good day to post my outfit wearing one of the coolest crop tee of the year with an inspirational message. I love this crop top because it's a complete mash-up of the new mesh trend today. 

So what's NEVER COAST? To my interpretation, it means that you always have to reach higher and be the best YOU that you can be which I apply to my everyday life.

Sharing this quote to you, "Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up. - Dean Karnazes(Ultra Marathon Runner). What I learned from being an athlete is, you can never know what's going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride and each day has enough trouble on its own. We may fail a lot of times but as what Michael Jordan said, "I failed over & over & over again in my life & that is why I succeed."

Oh! By the way, finally I had time to have a hair makeover. It's been months since I planned everything and I want to thank Ren Ren Santos, one of the Asia's multi-awarded stylists for doing a wonderful job with my hair and making my dream come true. If you want to get your hair and/ make up done by him, call (02) 666 1179. :-D

Forget the librarian look and the school girl skirt because the TWENTEEN pleated skort I'm wearing has undergone some serious fashion treatment and paired it with an edgy Never Coast mesh crop top so it came out absolutely great. Wore it with a chunky mesh peep toe shoes, Moschino sling bag, FASHION SPICE MANILA gold chain necklace & VELOCI  cruiser watch for a street look.










That's it for today and don't forget, never coast!

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment