Sunday, September 21, 2014

Coffee Break

How's your Sunday going so far? Nice, I hope. Mine is so far so good because it's a sunny Sunday outside the coffee place. Oh hello sunshine & goodbye storm! Today, I'm praying for the people in all the areas that were hit by the storm Mario.

For today's post, I thought of posting my outfit inspired by one of the most talked family, The Kardashians. I always go for "comfortable dressy" clothes whenever I'll go to events so I picked out my favorite FOREVER 21 jumpsuit from my closet and added minimal accessories for a classy look. Moschino belt, Forever 21 bangle, EYE KNOW RIGHT two-toned sunnies and KIKAYS BOUTIQUE doctors bag for a perfect finish. 

Before I forget, I really have this thing for color GOLD and I want to thank JUST IN CASE MANILA for sending me over a disco gold Macbook Pro Case that comes with matching gold keyboard protector and dust plug ins. <3
















Pull out those playsuits or jumpsuit and style them whatever you want. ;-P

Search for your favorite celebrities for some style inspiration. 

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment