Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Shades of Grey on Sun Rays

Hello everyone! Beautiful sun rays piercing to the clouds, welcoming a bright new day. I'm reminded of the summer in this heat but I just thought of mixing different shades of grey in my outfit since it's already ber-months. I usually go for a matchy-matchy look but for a change, I'm mixing different shades in one look.

I found myself a comfy grey longsleeves from CERTAIN THINGS. It has soft, cotton fabric and an awesome fit on my athletic shoulder. Then I laid my eye on this curve hugging one-side maxi skirt  from WE ARE FASHIONAPPLE and fell in love with it. This sexy one-sided maxi skirt spiced up the whole outfit and its perfect for the weather. 

If you've been following me ever since, you'll notice these Zara leather boots pretty much haven't left my feet because they've been a perfect "moving" shoes for me. Brought my GRIZZLY GEAR leather messenger bag to the meeting with me today. It's perfect for carrying everyday essentials, this spacious bag has the right size to fit my laptop in.

For my accessories, it got me wondering if the mixing of metals is acceptable elsewhere like gold, silver and bronze, upon which I immediately realized when I tried it on me, of course it is! Mixed my gold necklace, gold plated belt, BENCH TIME silver watch, THE PINK DRESSER inspiring tricolor ring.


















How do you like my look today?

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment