Thursday, September 18, 2014

Shake Your Way To Fitness With Powerplate!

Hello everyone who is curious about Powerplate! I found this amazing fitness machine during my physical therapy in METAFACTOR WELLNESS. Since I could not run or lift weights because of my back injury, Powerplate saved the day. So, I thank Powerplate for my fast recovery also I did Hydro Threadmill or Underwater Threadmill. 

The idea behind the Powerplate machine is that exercises performed on the vibrating platform will be extra-effective. The vibrations activate reflexive contractions in the muscles and can ramp up your intensity quite effectively.

Would you believe that 10 minutes on the Powerplate is equal to 60 minutes of conventional training?

Powerplate might just be the best kept fitness secret in the present. Plus it is for people of all ages, conditions, and fitness levels because power plate exercises are low impact, which means they're easy on the joints but deceptively effective.

So are you ready to step up the plate? Try these simple stretches, back and lower body strengthening for accelerated muscle tone and calorie burn. Thank you PT Patrick and PT Charlotte for putting my recovery in the fast lane. :-D


PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO WATCH THE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCoZuoZDQ5k



Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment