Wednesday, September 3, 2014

TRX: Beat Gravity

I want to say thank you to my little sister, PAULA GOHING who really helped me a lot to make the "MG Perspire to Inspire" happen. You earned a Korean Buffet treat for this. ;-P

Finally, I've been wanting to start my #GohingToBeFit videos on my blog. It's a big relief knowing that I'm cleared from my Orthopedic doctor after months under therapy. Metafactor Wellness Center really helped me put my recovery in a fast lane. Thank you Meta Body for designing this workout!

So first thing first, what are TRX bands? These babies are developed by a former US Navy SEAL named Randy Hetrick. He and his fellow SEALS looked for ways on how to stay in peak physical condition with limited access to training implements and/or space for soldiers, athletes, trainers and clients-indooors and out. You can perform hundreds of functional strength and core conditioning exercises to built strength, balance, core stability and flexibility all with just a single portable training station.

For Today's Workout:

TRX
Body Weight Pull-ups
Mountain Climbers
Squats
(See video below)



Many people struggle with this simple but efficient exercise. While that might be true, it shouldn't put you off getting started. Some say body weight exercises are way better than exercises with weights because the movements are very natural and you're much less likely to injure yourself.

Get ready to hang and start building muscles today!

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3











No comments:

Post a Comment