Friday, August 29, 2014

Taters Le Grand 20

Let my lines do the talking with my tailored floral peplum blazer. Taters Le Grand 20 calls for a perfect floral peplum blazer and pair it with neon high waist shorts. I've been a huge fan of Taters ever since. My movie date wouldn't be complete without my nachos cheese flavored popcorn and a large cup of Sprite with cherry syrup. The best thing I've experience from the Taterrific festival is diving into tons of popcorn. I posted a video on my Instagram account to prove how I enjoyed the "Popcorn Dive" booth.






I pulled out these two chic pieces from HIPSTOP shop at 3rd floor Shoppesville, Greenhills. I think floral has sprung up in my taste buds that day. I want something different and versatile that I can wear from day to night.







The key to wearing this print is not to overdo it - choose a floral print and keep the rest of your outfit simple. 






This outfit looks perfect worn with nude SHIQ Justine bag & PRIMADONNA bandage strap heels.






Accessorize this look with DCG FASHION arm candies






and FASHION SPICE MANILA Mise En Dior double pearl earrings.






Thanks to Christian Dior, I have a newfound love for pearls. These pearls may look very simple but these surely make a statement when you wear it.


















Thank you Jionor Verona for these awesome shots!

So ladies, do you like to wear floral prints? Tell me about your style in the comments section below.

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Til' my next post! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment