Thursday, August 21, 2014

Top Pick from Clothes Buffet Manila: Nude & Neutral

Would you believe that I got these lovely laser cut-out crop top and skirt matching sets from the racks of the Clothes Buffet Manila Preview last July 22? If you don't have any idea yet, don't you worry it's just simple. In 15 minutes, grab all the clothes you can and fit in a plastic pouch. Perks of being a shopaholic, I got to take home 10 pieces of clothes! I even got some for my little sisters. You better not miss out the Manila's first ever Clothes Buffet.






For most girls, not including me, the neutral look is a safe bet. But for me who loves colors and prints, the neutral look would be the last thing in my mind. This pair of laser cut-out set proved me wrong. I was supposed to choose the black or the blue one for this design but I took a leap for this. And, I don't have a single regret. 







If you're not into this look or if you want to try this look, an easy way to blend in with this trend is with a matching lipstick, nail polish, matching handbags or shoes. I personally love this SHIQ Dominique clutch. 






Added a pop of color with my MOON STONE JEWELS stackable bracelets in shade of blue and double strand jasper and turquoise necklace. EYE KNOW RIGHT two-toned sunnies complements the outfit perfectly.







SHIQ leather scallop trim shoes adds a dash of luxe to whatever looks you step out in.






You should never miss out the shopping-event-of-the-year this OCOBER 17 & 18, 2014! Book now at www.clothesbuffetmanila.com & secure your slots. 30,000 of clothes will be waiting for yah!

See you all there! I'll be crazily shopping with you! ;-P

Leave your thoughts and comments section below. 

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Til' my next post! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment