Monday, August 18, 2014

DADAfied x Francis Libiran

I was really excited to share this outfit to everyone because I'm wearing a wearable art by DADA in collaboration with Francis Libiran, an innovator in the fashion industry. These art tanks can we worn either way. There is no front and back. This #DadaRevese shows you how life always has two stories.






I personally love wearing something I could be proud of. DADA clothing line is owned by graphic ninjas who envision a community of people who can learn and be inspired by artworks through wearable Artanks. Their collaboration with Francis Libiran, an internationally renowned fashion designer caught my attention and my praise.







A printed tank top paired with CERTAIN THINGS leather shorts will never fail.







You can always toughen up your edgy pieces with something leathery.






I can't help to jump the bandwagon of the Origami shorts, skorts, and skirts trend. This edgy trend will not go away anytime soon.







For a sporty-chick like me, my Nike sky-hi wedges I got from ITSSHOEMURA punctuates my sporty-look very well.







For my printed top, I wore my EYE KNOW RIGHT blue/purple flash lenses. I love how my sunnies reflects out the colors of my top and make more of a statement than just a normal pair of shades. Let the accessories do the talking, gold chain necklace and VELOCI gold cruiser watch.






Go get your own state-of-the-art and designer tank tank top soon and be proud of having a wearable art!

Leave your thoughts and comments section below. 

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Til' my next post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment