Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bluer than Blue

So, anyway the title doesn't do anything about my emotions for this day, it's just that is there anything bluer than blue than this lovely SPIFFY blue dress? 






SPIFFY white kimono vest is a good idea to keep you ready to run out the door on errand or to meet your friend who randomly called you for a cup of coffee.








Blue beads and silver charms sound like a good combo for arm candies. I personally chose the wing, cross, and the letter M & G. I love how GOLD SMITHS GRANDDAUGHTER personalized these sweet things for me.







This spaghetti strap dress is sure to be a hit on a sunny day when paired with BELLA MANILA silver flats. 








Would you believe that this is a 3-way bag? Just fold this THE PINK DRESSER bag and snap and you're good to go!








Couldn't be any happier with how my hair looks like but I am really the type of person who changes her hair drastically. I hope not too soon though. 









Do you have any suggestions of hairstyles that might look good on me? 

If yes, hit me up on my Insagram and/ twitter. ;-P

Leave your thoughts and comments section below. 

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Til' my next post! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment