Sunday, August 3, 2014

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining

And yes! Every cloud has a silver lining. If we take the literal meaning, then yes even the darkest cloud has a silver lining & nature can prove it. I really don't like it when its gloomy and rainy, it's just depressing. This time of the year, the weather's kind of bipolar so it's really hard to decide what to wear. In my experience, I went off in the morning with a bright sunny day and just wearing a tank top and shorts then all of a sudden, the rain poured in the afternoon. Bugger!






I'm sharing this proverb because it contains a very deep wisdom that helps people get through with the difficulties they are facing. After the bad days, good days follows. We may face failures but it's the only ladder to success. Channeling optimism through my blog.






Dark & gloomy days place me in a dark mood while sunny days make me feel bright & happy. And so I thought of a better way to brighten up my wardrobe on a gloomy day with a flash of metallic. You can definitely shine on in a metallic frock or even from head-to-toe and you'll surely look bedazzling. 








When I saw this THE URBAN HOUR silver skater skirt, I told myself it has to be mine. I thought this skirt is a statement piece. Metallic color & skater skirt style, two of my favorite things in one. I think I have an unconscious thing for metallic stuff especially silver and gold.








Pair the silver skirt with a top appropriate enough for work & festive enough for a cocktail party afterwards. I chose to wear one piece that I love from my corset collection and covered some skin with I LOVE KIMONOS white kimono. I got this lovely corset from THE BRAND TRUNK.







Since I'm wearing pearl earrings, I paired it with this impressive EIGHT 8 AVENUE Onyx Necklace that enchants the whole outfit with its beautiful facets.







These comfortable MONICA LEE wedges will take you from a busy day at work to a casual night without ease.


Again, every cloud has a silver lining. I certainly agree to this proverb. Have you seen the Silver Lining? Literally & Metamorphically? Remember, there is darkness in your life but the sunshine is all behind you.


Leave your thoughts and comments section below. 

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Til' my next post! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment