Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Rediscover Reeses

Last August 2, I went to a peanut-butter-chocolate filled event at SM Mall of Asia, Music Hall. My Saturday afternoon was sweet & fun with all the chocolate treats and games.  I was all hyper in some of the games (Must be the chocolates). Measuring the effect of chocolates on me, it gives me a happy high & I couldn't explain why. 







(Sorry but I LOVE CHOCOLATES! So bare with me. ;-P) 








The event, "Rediscover Reese's Throwback Fair" is for the Filipinos to get to know more about the brand, its rich history, and the taste of the products. This is a place to go in hedonism-mode and think nothing but chocolate. Reese's has been a brand since 1920's & up until now, its the number 1 brand in the US but unfortunately, it is not that recognized by the Filipino taste. But still, people must can't get over with the nostalgic taste of Reese's once they've experienced it. 








Since the event is a throwback, my outfit is a step back into the 70's with flowing pieces and fringes galore. Dressing like a hippie makes me feel like one. I love how how they dress up to express their free flowing spirit without any restrictions. 








Put on my SHOP THRIFT MARKET Ann dress and hugged my waist with a black wide leather belt. 








Flounced around the fair with this KIKAYS BOUTIQUE fringe bag. Just a tip, if you don't want altering your clothes, just add fringes and you can get away with it.








Stepped into my ZARA black leather wedge with fringe to take the look from day to evening. Oh by the way, I had to run off after the event to catch my boyfriend's game so these babies saved me!








The sun was directly shining down on the event & my Zara panama hat was just perfect for the weather.








A nice dress also needs  FOREVER 21 bangles and EDGE CO arm charms. Lastly, a pair of TERRANOVA beaded drape earrings to complete the look.









So when you got nothing to wear for a fair or festival, go all hippie. PEACE!

Leave your thoughts and comments section below. 

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Til' my next post! <3













No comments:

Post a Comment