Thursday, August 14, 2014

All White Everything

Embracing the all-white look this year. This outfit is refreshing, timeless & chic. I have noticed that I have so much black and white clothes in my closet but I always pick out the black ones but now it's a whole different story. I decided to go from dark's to white's. I ended up in the white section of my closet and pulled out this two classic pieces that I love.






Going all out with a breezy head-to-toe all-white look this season & embracing my feminine side in a  FASHIONAPPLE Maja crop top & GLITZY GLAM SHOP mesh midi skirt.






Color coordinating your closet might save you more time if you're going for an all-white outfit. In my experience, I went home from training and when I opened my closet I saw all of clothes color coordinated already. At first I always get confused but it's just a matter of getting used to. 






Picking out a white-on-white outfit is actually fun. Pull out all your white shoes, top, skirts, pants and even jewelry and try to mix and match. Once you get going, you can never stop!






You can change the vibe of your all-white outfit just by the accesories. I wanted to achieve a classy look so I picked out my MOONSTONE JEWELS set. These are handmade jewelry made of aluminum wire and precious stone.






I love these heels for its edgy and strappy look. And one thing is for sure, these PRIMADONNA nude bandage strap heels are comfortable and made my feet feel like the "wow" factor.

Don't be afraid to experiment and make a statement! ;-P

Leave your thoughts and comments section below. 

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Til' my next post! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment