Monday, August 25, 2014

Take a Risk

I felt bold and adventurous so I dared myself wearing this statement piece, I LOVE NL CLOTHING long sleeves crop top with suspenders. With the Philippines' bipolar weather, I can always top this off with a vest if ever it gets cold or to not feel so bare. 






This tomboy-inspired piece looks killer paired with a high-waisted shorts from VINTAGE SHORTS PH.






Whether the crop top is bright or the shorts, make sure that there's a nice balance. You can even play with patterns as well!








My Zara Leather Boots surely elongated my petite frame. 






Don't forget the most important thing, accessorizing.






I chose to wear my FASHION SPICE MANILA  chunky chained necklace, LAROVE SHOP silver flash lenses, VELOCI cruiser watch, NINE WEST cross body bag & TERRANOVA fedora hat.





Keep your eye out for statement pieces while out in shopping, You can do so much with them plus you will stand out from the crowd. ;-P

Just one side not: "Take a Risk."

Leave your thoughts and comments section below. 

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Til' my next post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment