Thursday, October 23, 2014

Go Outdoors

It's that time of the year when the cold weather sends chills to your fingertips and the rain seems determined not to leave the country. Some, of course, make this as a reason to stay indoors with a hot chocolate but others cannot wait to gear up and get outside for an adventure.

Thank goodness waterproof jackets has come a long way in fashion. ALTUM CLOTHING CO. just makes style and comfort meets practicality. I'm not really a type of girl who brings everything inside her bag like an umbrella that makes my "Fleur Reverti" jacket comes in handy.  It's fashionable, practical and comfortable yet affordable for your pockets. It's also a two-in-one jacket. This jacket has both water resistant and a cotton side for both cold and rainy weathers. Awesome beans!

Completed this look with INDIE-GO high waisted shorts, Zara ribbon tie-front crop top, VELOCI metro watch and Nike shoes I got as pasalubong from Tito Balt. :-)









And now, I still have to pack for Ilocos for a game. Toodles!



Top: Zara
Shorts: INDIE-GO PH
Shoes: Nike
Watch: VELOCI



Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA
Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment