Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Green Green Grass of Home

Hello everyone! I hope everybody's doing okay. Lately, I've been going back to BF Homes, Paranaque at my sister's house to see her and my beautiful nephews. I'm really excited for the upcoming Trendsetter's bazaar this Friday because my sister and I are going to sell her oh-so-yummy cookies and brownies. I will also be selling some clothes from my closet so I hope to see you guys there on the 17th to 19th.

This day is too hot for sweaters and too cold for tank tops. MOSIMMO sheer top is something that works for in between the weather. Pair it with MOSSIMO skinny jeans, S&H FASHION boots and a Bershka round fedora hat for an on-trend outfit.












Sorry I just had to make this quick because I have to wake up early tomorrow. Toodles!

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA

Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3

Top: MOSSIMO
Pants: MOSSIMO
Footwear: S&H FASHION
Bangle: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: BEND ACCESSORIES
Hat: Bershka

No comments:

Post a Comment