Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Trendsetters Bazaar Experience

Oh hello Monday! That was an exhausting weekend but then all the sweat was worth it because the result was more than what we've expected. Thank you so much Trendsetters Bazaar for a wonderful experience. 

It's a romper kind of day so I went bohemian with my VETUS SHOP black and white romper. This outfit is comfortable plus fashionable. We had to set up at 10:00 am until 11:00 am before they open the doors but then we arrived like around 10:30 am so we were literally running and rushing all the display. Thank goodness I wore this comfy romper. 

Since I'm selling my old fashion clothes, footwear and accessories, I still opt to look presentable inspite of all the stress. So my accessories saved me, wore my Bershka round fedora hat, Terranova earrings, Forever 21 aztec bangle and VAINTAGE gold gladiator sandals.










Romper: VETUS SHOP
Footwear: VAINTAGE PH
Hat: Bershka
Bangle: Forever 21
Earrings: Terranova


Have a great weekend ahead!

Follow me on Instagram: @GOHINGMELISSA Twitter: @GOHINGMELISSA
Check out my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcC_rwU4TQnPqkiPT_rtBdg

Til' my next post! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment